SmokeFire's 200-600° temperature range gives it the versatility to sear, smoke, bake, and everything in between. It's the only grill you need to sear perfectly juicy steaks, smoke low-and-slow BBQ ribs, pizza, dessert, burgers, or whatever you have a taste for. Sears as well as it smokes with a 200-600°F temperature range. Weber porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking.. Large 672 square inches of dual grilling space.. DC powered engine, specially designed to prevent auger jams.. Designed to distribute even heat across the cooking area..
- PLATED STEEL COOKING GRATES
- STAINLESS STEEL FLAVORIZER BARS
- EASY-CLEAN ASH & GREASE DRAWER
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL SIDE TABLE
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL CART FRAME
- 200-600°F TEMPERATURE RANGE
- INCLUDES ONE MEAT PROBE, FOUR PROBE CAPACITY
- DIAGNOSTIC ALERTS VIA WEBER CONNECT
- 22 LBS. HIGH CAPACITY HOPPER
- PORCELAIN-ENAMELED LID AND COOKBOX
- LCD DISPLAY
- WEBER CONNECT SMART GRILLING TECHNOLOGY
- PORCELAIN-ENAMEL HEAT DISTRIBUTION PLATE
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.