Harvest Home's vintage charm will add warmth and style to any room. Crafted of rubberwood and poplar solids with knotty white oak veneers finished in a barley brown with saw mark distressing. Features two convenient electrical outlets and two USB ports for easy access charging anchored, planked side panel and room to comfortably fit three barstools. Console stools solid tapered wood legs with a return swivel seat for added comfort. The perfect collection for any décor from rustic to country cottage. Kit consist of one console bar table and three console stools. Available in additional finishes.
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 204 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Barley Brown Finish with Saw Cut Hewning
- Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 204 lbs.
- Cubes: 18.52
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Inteiror Drawers
- Bun Feet
- Thick Butcher Block Style Tops w/ A Solid Wood Edge
- Rect. Cocktail Table Has Two Drawers
- Round Cocktail Table Has One Drawer
- End Tables Have Solid Wood Mosaic Fronts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.